Author Topic: NRE / Chris Bushell  (Read 21592 times)

ken platt

Re: NRE / Chris Bushell
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2017, 10:42:52 AM »
he had a specific reason for buying the business  .
Remember you and all men are standing on the shoulders of giants

Ulf Pettersson

• Guests
    • MySeeley MkII
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 10:29:34 PM »
In the meantime I have assisted a couple of other victims to gain access to
Chris´s premises and to retrive what they have paid for, or more.
Chris has also decided to reply to my emails and thinks he will be able to
deliver the remaining components of "my" engine like today, end of September.
He also tells me that he is moving his facility - he did not tell me to where.
Maybe tired of not being able to keep surprise visitors out.
I cannot avoid drawing a parellell to an Indian that I bought an aircraft engine
from a year ago. The guy took my money and never delivered and has still the
nerve to talk to me as if it is my own fault that I have paid him for something he cannot
deliver, which of course it is. That guy I will get behind bars though, with the jhelp of
courts and Interpol. But what do we do with guys like Bushell? Too little money to
take to court. 
Just want my bike to be faster than me - should be no problem....

Glyn Stoker246

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 01:11:16 PM »
Looks like he's started a new company, recently heard the sheriffs have locked him out of the other premises! Obviously not ripped off enough people yet! Saw this on line, this must be his home address:
"Antony Christopher Bushell, Director from Sevenoaks
Incorporated on Wednesday 27th September 2017 Nr Engines Ltd is located at 103, Willow Park Willow Park, Otford, TN14 5NF, Sevenoaks, United Kingdom. Since the 27th of September 2017 this company's director has been Antony Christopher Bushell, age 61, a British national. Checkdirector found 5 filings about this person. First filing about Antony was filed for Nourish Engineering Limited on 2016-01-07 in the annual return category and is 3 pages long. Other filings containing director's name were filed on: the 10th of January 2014, the 17th of December 2014, the 21st of August 2015, the 27th of October 2016. Antony Christopher's other workplaces: Nourish Engineering Limited. Antony Christopher has worked as "a director", "a director"."
As previously mentioned, Dave Nourish is not and never has been associated with this........person!

arthur lewthwaite g50d

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2017, 10:49:32 PM »
i have to go to borough green next e week so will go on to tunbridge and check it out,let you know what i find out.

Ulf Pettersson

• Guests
    • MySeeley MkII
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2018, 07:35:12 AM »
Good morning all !
I am still sitting here with a crankcase and a crankshaft and need all other bits and pieces that would make up a complete engine.
Hear through the grapevine that Mr Bushell has deserted the UK and settled on Grenada - would you know if that is true and what might have happened to the glorious Nourish Engineering Company ?
Anyway - I still need all thos parts - any idea where I can start shopping around, which foundries and machine shop has he used, et cetera ?
Any and all advise / help appreciated.
Just want my bike to be faster than me - should be no problem....

ken platt

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2018, 06:13:48 PM »
Contact Dave Nourish .
Remember you and all men are standing on the shoulders of giants