Author Topic: Parade bike still for sale so price reduced  (Read 489 times)

JERRY FIFORD

• Guests
Parade bike still for sale so price reduced
« on: July 08, 2019, 02:58:53 PM »
Honda CBR400RR-K NC23. Lots of interest but still no sale so I have reduced the price. This is my spare parade bike and is registered with the CRMC. Eligibility number P0184. As the bike is a 1989 model it is only for parade use, but would still make a nice track day bike. Fitted with  new Bridgstone BT090 tyres. Stainless steel exhaust with race pipe that that produces 98Db at noise testing. Ready for parading although I do have a V5 so could be converted back for road use if required. Price £1800 ONO. If interested please email me at jerryfiford@blueyonder.co.uk and I can supply photo's or call me on 07816557837.

Nige Collier

Re: Parade bike still for sale so price reduced
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 05:03:18 PM »
you should hang on to it Jerry, the way things are going there could easily be a class within the CRMC for it next season  ;D

JERRY FIFORD

• Guests
Re: Parade bike still for sale so price reduced
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 06:06:48 PM »
Thanks for the tip Nige. That would make a great race class for the CRMC. The only reason I am selling this is to buy another parade bike that will different to the two of the same that I now own. If that class came in I could be very tempted to return to racing, just not sure how I could break it to the wife who supported me in my 23 years of racing.  I couldn't take any more injuries...not from racing but from her!!!