Author Topic: Yamaha FZ600 Forsale  (Read 2011 times)

Paul Biddulph

Yamaha FZ600 Forsale
« on: November 02, 2019, 03:44:02 PM »
Bought this bike in the hope my son would start racing with me. but its not going to happen so its up for sale.
The bike has since had all the plastic removed and the engine is out of the frame, but still complete.
The sub-frame has been sprayed black, and there is an aftermarket rear shock where the damping can be adjusted ??

As the frame could do with painting its not worth me putting it all back together for it to be stripped again, so its a rolling chassis at the moment, the engine was a runner and sounded ok, and there is a V5C in my sons name.

This would make a great little race project for someone over the winter. if you would like more details please give me a ring on 07876570675

Price £650.00 ovno
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 06:17:07 PM by Paul Biddulph »
My mom said I should always stay on the straight and narrow !! but some weekends I prefer the wide and twisty

Paul Biddulph

Re: Yamaha FZ600 Forsale
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 10:53:18 AM »
Still for sale, and still time to get ready for next season.
My mom said I should always stay on the straight and narrow !! but some weekends I prefer the wide and twisty

Paul Biddulph

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 01:32:48 PM »
I'll take £550.00 if that will help anybody ???  "just need the room"

ken platt

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 03:09:31 PM »
Question is is there anyone capable and interested enough to put it together , even if you gave it them .
Remember you and all men are standing on the shoulders of giants

Paul Biddulph

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 06:32:06 PM »
I'm surprised that its not sold before ??? The engine ran ok, we only stripped it as the frame was tatty and needed repainting, got to be worth that even for spares, I'll even through the manual to make it easier to put back together again ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:27:50 PM by Paul Biddulph »