Author Topic: maxton 350 yamaha SOLD  (Read 3892 times)

byron.franklin

• Forum Member
maxton 350 yamaha SOLD
« on: February 01, 2015, 12:29:16 PM »
maxton yamaha 350 tz g spec.this bike was ordered by stan robinson well none sponsor in the day from maxton for richard swallow to use for the isle of man.as such it was the best spec available in its day and was built to win races.it has dymag wheels,cerriani forks with twin lockheed brake mounts.maxton magnesium yolks.i think it may have started life off as a 250 and ended up in the spec here today.the motor has 38mm reverse slide carbs.swarbrick pipes the original cross over pipes are included.im not a tz expert so stand to be corrected.there are two fairings with the bike one is not that great,also a 350 g seat.there are some spares that came with .this is not a show pony it is a clean tidy  period racer.all parts are of the period with no modern updates.the engine was rebuilt 5 years ago and did a track day to run in etc and then sold to me.it has been stored in my house since then. open to realistic offers.the bike is in Cleethorpes lincs,20 mile from cadwell park.please email and will send land line phone number.and will get some pics sent

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 07:24:18 PM by byron.franklin »

jamie O'Brien

Re: maxton 350 yamaha SOLD
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 10:57:55 PM »
cracking bike :)