Author Topic: Protech Temporary Garage/Shelter  (Read 2721 times)

Doug Snow

Protech Temporary Garage/Shelter
« on: February 03, 2015, 03:04:07 PM »
Don't know if this would be of any interest to anyone here but thought I would ask before ebaying it.
I have a Protach Shelter/temporary garage. It's big and not really suitable for race meetings unless you have a big van due to the way the poles fit together.
The cover is ripped but could be made useable with tape or you could buy a new cover from Protech. All parts for it are available from Protech.
This is not really a race meeting shelter due to the curved roof poles taking up too much space when dismantled but it is very stable when put up. The person I got it from had it bolted down to a hard standing base and was using it as a garage to restore an Sunbeam Alpine. It had stood like this for several years without a problem. I had it tied down to 4 screw in auger type anchors (a lot less than recommended) and it didn't move at all through everything thrown at it last winter. The only damage was from falling tree branches hence the ripped cover.
The picture is not my shelter but one the same size just to give people an idea of scale. If anyone is interested I can get exact dimensions.
Open to offers on this, but it would need to be collected from Surrey.

[attachment deleted by admin]